Quality and Safety Officer- NDIS and Aged Care
Your new role
Working part time (22.8 hours per week) within the Sacred Heart Local team, you will support the Program Manager and the team to deliver a continuous improvement focus and participate in ongoing development of best practice and evidence-based service models.
In this role you will be working on a variety of tasks including key strategic projects and quality improvement, risk management and health and safety activities. You will be building relationships with staff at Local and teams across the entire organisation.
We're looking for someone
- With relevant degree qualification in Social or Health Sciences or equivalent knowledge and experience
- With strong project management skills
- Experienced working within a busy not for profit environment
- Able to be flexible and creative
- Team-focused with strong interpersonal skills
You can look forward to
- Working for one of Melbourne’s most highly regarded not-for-profits with excellent career opportunities
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Access to in-house training
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Being located in the heart of St. Kilda
Come and Work with us
To join our team, simply scroll down and enter your details below.
For more information about the role, contact Aaron Cockram, Manager Sacred Heart Local on 0475 750 229
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Monday 15 March 2021.
Sacred Heart Mission value and respect diversity and welcome applications from people from all walks of life. All appointments are subject to Police Checks and certain roles require additional pre-screening as outlined in the position description. All NDIS roles will require a Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) check against the Disability Worker Exclusion List (DWEL). Individuals placed on the DWEL will not be engaged by Sacred Heart Mission.