Program Coordinator - Supportive Housing Program
Your future workplace
Every day of the year, Sacred Heart Mission assist hundreds of people who are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty to find shelter, food, care and support. We are in this for the long haul - we are committed to making a sustainable difference in people’s lives. Everyone is welcome at our table.
Your new role
The GreenLight Plus Program is provided by Sacred Heart Mission and The Salvation Army Australia. We will support people experiencing or at risk of homelessness to access housing, stay housed and build community connection. GreenLight Plus provides specific support to sustain tenancies and will link people to supports for underlying health and other issues that may impact on people staying housed.
As the Program Coordinator, you will hold oversight of quality service delivery to drive client outcomes. You will supervise 6 SHM GreenLight Plus Supportive Housing Workers and Peer Settlement Workers to support people to access housing and stay housed. The role also contributes to the SHM Client Services on-call roster every 10-12 weeks
We're looking for someone
- Excited to assist in the implementation of a new program
- Passionate about sustaining tenancies and ending homelessness in Melbourne
- Experienced in high quality service delivery and supporting high functioning teams
You can look forward to
- Maximum term full time role (18 month contract-subject to funding)
- Help shape and implement this new supportive housing program
- Contributing to the collective impact of Sacred Heart Mission's client services
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
- Structured training and professional development and regular line supervision
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Be located in the heart of St Kilda, close to public transport & parking
Come and Work with us
To join our team, simply scroll down and enter your details below.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 25 January 2021.
For more information about the role, contact Anna Paris-Operations Manager, Service Hubs & Individual Planned Support, 0447 047 478.
Sacred Heart Mission value and respect diversity and welcome applications from people from all walks of life. All appointments are subject to Police Checks and certain roles require additional pre-screening as outlined in the position description. All NDIS roles will require a Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) check against the Disability Worker Exclusion List (DWEL). Individuals placed on the DWEL will not be engaged by Sacred Heart Mission.